- Visit the Haight-Ashbury and Golden Gate Park neighborhood where the sexual revolution began during the "Summer of Love".
- Hear stories of the Gold Rush, when San Francisco was as wild as the Wild West ever was.
- Stop at some of the more sexually daring shops and nightclubs of San Francisco.
- Hear stories about the wild behavior of the denizens of "the Barbary Coast" neighborhood where anything could happen.
- Have fun, take a few photos and pick up some souvenirs for a "Show-and-Tell" back home that will really raise some eyebrows!
More Highlights about San Francisco
- Antique Vibrator Museum - That title ALONE should get you looking for the "Book Tour" button. Or a different button altogether. That strange object in your great aunt's bottom drawer was no doubt prescribed by her doctor!
- San Francisco's reputation for City-wide parties where clothing is definitely variable, if not optional
- Operation Midnight Climax - a Top Secret CIA Operation involving LSD, sex, and Martinis
- "Cable Car Named Desire"- vehicle accident allegedly turns a woman into an uncontrollable nympho
- Sex in "Public"? - Take a Private Tour of the largest sex club in the world (calm down - we go in BEFORE it opens to the public!)
- ...AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
© Extranomical Adventures, Inc.
The Sex in the City tour is operated by Extranomical Adventures, Inc. The Sex in the City Tour contains adult content and visits adult locations. Passengers on the sex in the city tour may be exposed to various sexual information, including the pictures of diverse sexual orientations, nudity, pornography and more. Sex is not permitted on the tour.
This is a limited time offer, prices are subject to change. Please check the San Francisco Tour Reservations page for the price schedule. Extranomical Adventures operates fully insured PUC/TCP-licensed vehicles. Tour prices do not include meals, lodging, or park entrance fees unless otherwise noted. We are not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours. We are not responsible for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours. We reserve the right to modify stops, vehicle, visits or activities based on weather conditions, group needs or conditions out of our control. Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. Cancellations or changes must be made 72 hrs before trip departure to get partial refund. Airport shuttle transfers are non-refundable. Cancellations and changes are subject to a 10% or $25 fee, whichever is greater.